WelC0Me to My Bl0g...(@@,)

Friday, June 27, 2014

future plan

day by day... many thing have happen... day by day... jz can saw ppl more clear... time make me feel disappointed... time let me knw the reality in world... nothing is alway good... no easy wan to be good ppl... no one can be trust for 100% even is sibling... in this world i will only trust on my parent from i start wab leave house apply for university... my sister help me so much... gv me support.. gv me company for go... day by day... i hv forget bout it.. but due to this, i so much thank for them.. but oso due to this, i understand is very hard for i ask ppl help even is sibling... need to independent... all thing happen in this few month.. very make me feel flush for this type life... fren... sibling.... relatif... all look fake... this is reality of life??? so much cruel life...

No comments:

Post a Comment